Saturday, May 30, 2015

20th Annual Pug Gala

What a magical day! I wish I could spend every day at a Pug Gala. It's such a fun environment with all the cute, sweet Pugs and seeing how happy they all are just melts my heart. Of course Winston was extremely excited and wanted to make friends with all the Pugs and their owners. The Gala was held indoors on the state fairgrounds and wasn't off leash like Puggerfest in Oklahoma but it was still fun and I know Winston and the other Pugs didn't mind too much. They were all so happy to be out and about seeing one another. There was a fashion show and a talent show which were adorable. I tried to take a picture of each contestant of the fashion show but there were a lot of people and I only have my iPhone so the pictures are not that great. As for the talent show the winner was an adorable Pug who "sang" and it was adorable. My phone had died at this point so I don't have any video/photo. As for the rest of it there was lots of Pug socializing and some agility training demonstrations which were fun to see. I did feel bad for the agility Pugs though because they were all nervous because of the large crowd. I got a few videos of some of the Pugs running the course. The whole Pug Gala was hosted by the Seattle Pug Rescue which is a GREAT non-profit organization. Please check out their website if you are not local and think about donating to their amazing cause. I will link to them and a few other awesome places below. Another shoutout I wanted to give was to Sculpturesoap who uses earth friendly ingredients in cool sculptured soaps like Pugs! Here is a sampling of some of their soaps:

Go to their website Sculturesoap.com to check out the entire catalog

Now please make sure to check out Seattle Pug Rescue and see how inspiring and amazing they are! Now let the pictures from the day begin :]








































































































































































Winston during the ride home...he was exhausted!

I am again very sorry for the horrible picture quality but wait it gets worse! Here are now some horrible videos of Pug agility! :] First though I have one more shoutout to do which is to this company called PupCakes which makes healthy gourmet snacks for dogs and Winston loved them! They even make and sell Bake at Home mixes which I think is really cool. Here is a picture:

Go to PupCakesMuffins.com and order

Now enjoy these low quality videos! And the hilarious ball pit video which Winston did not enjoy at all. Most of the Pugs were wary of it.







Well as you can tell hopefully it was a lot of fun not just for me but for Winston too! Except for the ball pit. He wasn't a fan. Please share this blog post if you enjoyed it and leave a like or comment. Come back Monday for a new post! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis