Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Winston Wednesday: It's All About the Little Things

To say it has been a stressful week is an understatement but I have survived my eight days in a row of work and now I have three blissful days off to relax and recover. Working in retail it's easy to get overwhelmed by the amount of crazy shoppers you encounter on a holiday weekend and to say I almost lose it sometimes is another understatement...it's hard to not yell at the people who yell at you and treat you like their personal assistant or the ones who throw clothes on the floor and trash tables. I just don't understand how someone can walk into a store and be so disrespectful to the people working there and create such a mess. Plus it drives me crazy that it was Memorial Day and as a country we choose to ignore the real meaning of the holiday and instead use it as an excuse to bargain shop. Sorry for the rant...I will move on. My point is that when I am having a stressful day or week it's amazing to come home to Winston and see how excited he is to have me home. He immediately grabs the nearest toy and runs circles around me with it in his mouth while he snorts and wags his curly tail. Just that little act of love and excitement he shows me makes everything a million times better. I know on Saturday he is going to be very excited because my husband and I are taking him to a huge Pug Event and I will make sure to take a ton of pictures to post! For now here are a few of him relaxing at home.




No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis