Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Winston Wednesday: Park Adventure

As I am typing this post Winston is stretched out on the couch next to me wrapped up in his Winnie the Pooh blanket. Of course he is also snoring like a freight train as well. It would be nice to live the Pug life sometimes. This post is later than I intended because I have been at work today and then I got home and was typing up stuff for a meeting tomorrow. I actually really enjoy that kind of responsibility though. I hope all you lovely readers have had a good week so far. I will have up my poison post tomorrow afternoon. I have it almost completely written up except for a few small tweaks I need to make. I wanted to make this another short cute post since my post tomorrow will be a longer one. Alex and I took Winston to the dog park over the weekend and I got a video of him showing off for the camera as well as a very handsome picture. Enjoy and check back tomorrow for my next post! Make sure you sign up for email updates so you will be informed when I put up new posts!



Winston never brings the ball back so he was definitely showing off for the camera! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis