Sunday, October 6, 2013

Puggerfest

Puggerfest was AMAZING!!! Let me just start off by saying that. I seriously was so happy there! I don't even know how many Pugs were there but it seemed like a lot. It was all enclosed too so Pugs were just running all over the place making friends with each other and everyone. I think I had a smile plastered to my face the entire time I was there. I can't comprehend how people can dislike Pugs. They are probably the friendliest most loving breed out there. Winston at first was not sure what was going on or how to act because he's never seen more than one Pug at a time. I kept him on his leash for the first 30 minutes because I was worried he might run off and I wouldn't be able to find him again and me being a crazy Pug mom that thought gave me serious anxiety. I relented though and decided to let him roam free because I figured he would be safe amongst all the other neurotic Pug parents. It was really funny, as soon as I let him off his leash he started wandering around and making friends with every Pug and person he encountered. My best friend Tara came with me because Alex had to work so we walked around petting all the Pugs who passed us and talking to Pug owners. The funniest thing to me was that once Winston was off his leash he kept finding me and Tara every 5 minutes to check in with us and make sure we hadn't left him. It was really precious. Then as Tara and I were walking around the booths and just through the park Winston would pop up following behind us. At one point I think Winston got confused and lost us and started following some girl and Tara and I called for Winston and he saw Tara and his eyes got all huge like, "Oh, you're over there!" It was hysterical. It also made me really happy that so many people would follow Winston wanting to take his picture. One lady told us how she had been stalking Winston for a while trying to get a picture of him but he kept wandering off. Another adorable moment that melted my heart was when we were sitting on these stairs and a little boy and his parents were next to us and the little boy had a cookie and Winston stood right in front of him and gave his saddest face and stood up on the boys legs. I told the boy he could push Winston off if he wanted to and he said he didn't want to and seemed to think it was the most magical thing that he had this Pug begging him for a cookie. My heart almost exploded it was so cute. I could honestly go on and on about how awesome Puggerfest was. I thoroughly enjoyed it and am definitely glad I went! So now for me to let you know I am an absolute idiot and forgot my camera before we left but fortunately Tara is awesome and brought one so she took some pictures. So all photo credit goes to her! THANK YOU!!! I took a few pictures on my phone but we honestly were so busy loving on all the Pugs and watching Winston socialize that not many pictures got taken. I will share what I have though.
































The last picture cracks me up because you can see Winston in the background! Such a handsome guy! Now for one little video.



I know it's not the greatest quality but it's still adorable! He was running all over the place like this being a social little guy. Well I hope you guys liked the pictures and me going on about Puggerfest! Leave a comment and make sure you subscribe!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures. Looks like everyone had lots of FUN! Wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was amazing! I wish you and Desiree and Carissa could have been there!

      Delete

AddThis