Monday, October 14, 2013

Meow Monday: Charlie

Yesterday I meant to have an in-depth post on poisons but I got caught up in a book and never was able to pry myself away from it. I'm a complete bookworm and once I get sucked into a good book there is no getting me to do anything. Sorry guys! I know, I suck. I will probably post-pone that post until Thursday since that will be my next day off. Today I was on cleaning the house duty so this post is late. I promise I will be better next week! And my Winston Wednesday post this week will make up for all of this. It's super cute. I also wanted to let everyone know that in mid November I will be going home for 12 days to visit my parents who I haven't seen in over 2 years but I will hopefully be able to get in at least two good posts during that time. I honestly had a health topic all picked out and ready to go today on cats but I didn't like it. I felt like it was kind of half-assed so I didn't think it should be put up. Instead I am going to just put up a cute video and a cute picture and then check back on Wednesday for an awesome post!



Obviously today is a very Charlie centric post but seriously? Look at his face! He's precious! By the way I wanted to thank every single person who reads my blog and I really appreciate all the support. Have an amazing day tomorrow and check back on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis