Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pug Playtime

Today Winston got to play with his two doggie best friends that live next door. Our neighbors have four little dogs and one happens to be another Pug! Her name is Bella and we always joke how her and Winston are boyfriend and girlfriend. His other best friend over there is S'mores who is a Pekingese/Shih Tzu mix. When our neighbors aren't home I have a key to go in their backyard to steal those two whenever I want. They have been long overdue for a playdate. Here are some cute pictures my husband took! Unfortunately S'mores is kind of hard to get a good picture of so i'll post an older one I have of him.


They're all waiting for me to bring them water from inside.


And here is an older picture of Bella and S'mores - and yes S'mores has a snaggle tooth and it's adorable!

Now Winston is inside on the couch passed out :]

Well I hope everyone is having a great day! I probably wont post again until Monday because my husband and I are going to be going on a trip to New Mexico for a week to see some family but I am going to make sure that the entries for the contest are posted on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis