Friday, March 22, 2013

Pets Provide Entertainment

As you can see from this blog I truly love my pets! They provide me with love and entertainment when I need it the most. Case in point...Charlie the newest member of my family is the weirdest cat I have ever encountered. Now cats are just weird in general but it's their many quirks that makes me love them so much. Charlie is extra weird though. Want proof? Watch the video below of him biting Winston's neck and humping him! This is the second time it's happened if you want to see the first one that is a little longer just go to my YouTube account.


I also wanted to use this post to let everyone know I recently decided to go back to my old job at a Vet Clinic. I will only be working two days a week but I am excited because I truly work with great people and for a great company. Okay, now I am going to leave you with this cute picture...



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis