Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Introductions

My name is Jacquelyn and I am the mother to a handsome Pug named Winston and his three kitty companions Rusty, Jasper and Charlie. I am 23 years old and married to an amazing man named Alex who is in the Navy. We are originally from Washington but are currently living in the midwest. I am a stay at home wife so I spend all my time with Winston and he keeps me thoroughly entertained and happy. This blog is to chronicle our day to day life and the shenanigans Winston gets into. To start off the introductions lets put a face to all these names!

This is a picture of my husband and I on our wedding day almost 3 years ago.

Here is Rusty our 14 year old cat...she is my darling girl who my dad and I rescued after our neighbors in Washington up and left in the middle of the night leaving poor Rusty behind. I have had Rusty since 6th grade.

This is Jasper who is going to be 3 this year. Alex and I adopted him when he was 8 weeks old at the Humane Society.

This is Charlie who is about a year and a half. Alex and I rescued him from a neglectful owner who was living across the street from us. He never fed Charlie and treated him horribly. The guy ended up losing his house and left Charlie behind so Alex and I took Charlie in. He is currently fighting an infection in his leg from what the vet thinks is a bite wound. 

And last but not least this is Winston who will be 3 years old on April 28th. Alex and I have both always loved Pugs and wanted one so after being married for about 5 months we decided to get one. We found Winston and fell in love with him instantly. We really went to just look at Pugs but ended up loving Winston so much we bought him. It was kind of a spur of the moment decision and it is the best decision we have ever made! 

Well that is all of us! I hope to use this blog to show how much my pets mean to me and to include meaningful posts not just about them but also about life in general.





No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis