Monday, March 25, 2013

Contest

Do you want to win your dog a goodie bag valued at $35 for absolutely free!? It includes two squeaky toys, a small ball, a dental chew treat, a meaty bone, and a bag of all natural treats.



How do you enter this contest? It's simple...

1) Subscribe to this blog and my Instagram.
2) I will be uploading a photo of the goodies your dog can win onto my Instagram account and it will have the tag #winstonandfriends...you must repost this picture onto your own Instagram account with the same tag.
3) Once you have posted the contest picture onto your own account and tagged it with #winstonandfriends you need to then email me at papercupsss@yahoo.com with a photo of your dog as your entry (include the dog's name). In the email also include your Instagram username so I can check that you posted the contest picture and tagged it properly.

As for the rules:

1) You MUST be at least 18 years old
2) Only one picture of your dog is to be submitted so make it a great one!
3) Only residents in the US and Canada can apply because shipping is not cheap!
4) Entries must be made from March 25th to April 1st - none will be accepted after the 1st.


How will the contest be judged?

It's really easy...once I have all the submissions and check that the criteria is met then I will post all the pictures with a number and name of the dog. At that point I will have people leave a comment on that post with the number of the picture and name of the dog they think is the cutest. The picture that gets the most votes will win! I will allow one week of voting so that you can link the blog post to any of your social media accounts telling your friends and family to vote for your dog.

I hope to announce the winner by April 15th :]

Keep in mind this post will be up before I put the picture on Instagram but hopefully only by a couple minutes.

Alright, well I look forward to all your entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis