Tuesday, April 9, 2013

It's Time to Vote!

First off, I want to apologize for being a week behind on posting contest entries! I went away for a week to see family and I was so busy I didn't really have any spare time to make a post on here. Well I hope everyone has had a good April so far. So below I will post each contest entry with a number in front of it and to vote all you need to do is leave a comment on the post with whichever number photo you vote for. I will end voting at midnight on April 17th so those who entered have a week to gather as many votes as they can! Make sure to share a link so friends and family can get in on the voting action.

1

2

3

4

Alright! Look at all those cuties!!!! I want to cuddle them all. Go ahead and vote for the cutest in the comments! 

Remember voting ends at midnight on April 17th




16 comments:

AddThis