Saturday, April 27, 2013

Healthy "Frosty Paws"

So tomorrow is Winston's 3rd birthday!!! I cannot believe it! My baby is getting too old! To celebrate his birthday tomorrow I decided to make some Healthy "Frosty Paws" because he loves them and they are a great treat that you can feel confident giving your dog. I wanted to share this recipe with all of you. So here you go!

First you'll need three ingredients: Peanut butter, yogurt, and bananas


Simply add the ingredients to a blender (I use a cup of plain yogurt, a big heaping tablespoon of peanut butter, and then 2 cut up bananas)


Blend it up really well


Then all you need is an ice cube tray which you will pour the liquid into


Now you just place it in the freezer and a few hours later you have frozen creamy treats that are healthy for your dog! Winston will be extremely happy tomorrow when he gets one. This is a much better alternative than the Frosty Paws you can buy in the grocery store because with these homemade treats you know exactly what your dog is consuming.

I will make sure to take a bunch of pictures of Winston tomorrow to commemorate his special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis