Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Winston Wednesday: First Time at the Waterfront

Now that I am back in Washington, Alex and I thought it would be a great time to take Winston to the waterfront down in Mukilteo. We stopped at the Mukilteo Lighthouse Park and let Winston experience the beach for the first time. He loved it. He was so curious about the water and wanted to get close to it but every time a wave would get too close he would run away. It was pretty cute. Here are a bunch of pictures and a video.
















He was so fast it was hard to get a good video of him! He was cracking me and Alex up though. How could you not love that crazy Pug? Well I hope everyone is having a good day. This will conclude my Winston part of the blog post. I just wanted to put something out there to share with you guys and hopefully gain some support. It's something personal but in order to make it a reality Alex and I need the help and kindness of strangers. On the right side you will see a gofundme badge and if you click on it you can read about mine and Alex's struggle with having a child. Heartbreakingly it is something that is not possible without the assistance of fertility treatments. Please find it in your heart to help our dream of a baby come true. Thank you so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis