Saturday, April 12, 2014

Happy Caturday

Winston and I hope everyone has had a great week but more importantly we wish everyone a happy Caturday! Winston celebrates every Caturday by spending extra cuddling time with his feline siblings. Sometimes I think he believes he is just one of the cats. I wanted to share some cute pictures I took this week of all four of the pets. Enjoy!

Jasper giving me attitude.

Charlie always has to be touching Winston when they are sleeping. 

My beautiful Rusty. She is a sweetheart.

Charlie showing off his cute toes.

Winston sleeping with his eye open. He does this a lot.

Charlie's tummy makes the best chin rest.

Three out of four babies on the bed.

He jumps up here and waits by the front door until we get back home.

Jasper decided Charlie needed a bath in the middle of playing.

Princess Rusty. She knows she is royalty.

Charlie - a snowball with a cat head according to my dad.

The cutest face you will ever see.

Make sure you check back Monday for a new post! Have a great rest of the weekend and please check out my gofundme page on the right side. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis