Sunday, September 29, 2013

Winston Is Ready for Fall

Sundays are definitely mine and Winston's favorite days. We not only get to sleep in but we can do absolutely nothing all day if we feel like it! It's a nice change in pace because I have been pretty busy the past couple months planning some things and also making some life changes for the better. Winston is super excited (okay, not as excited as I am!) that this coming Saturday, October 5th is Puggerfest here in OKC and you can bet I will be taking plenty of pictures which I will post on here! This will be our first Puggerfest and the theme is pirates so tomorrow I need to go find some kind of costume for Winston which I am excited for. Any excuse to dress Winston up is awesome to me. Not only will I be attending Puggerfest on Saturday but I will be participating in the Color Run 5k that morning. I am really looking forward to BOTH events and can't wait to share my experiences with you guys. I am going to finish this post off with a funny video of Winston thinking the cat toy is his. I will have a Meow Monday post up tomorrow with an update on the cats! Have a great weekend and make sure to check back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis